We look for the game-changers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the person who can develop the way we communicate, take ownership, think strategically and commercially, are proactive, understands the workplace agenda – all to position SIGNAL externally – and create the speaks, presentation and pitches needed to win and retain customers.
“We unlock our costumers’ potential for performance by using space as a tool to increase the way people communicate, innovate and collaborate!”
SIGNAL is part of ISS and a global excellence centre in the field of strategic workplace management and design. We are a consultancy working with design of spaces as a strategic tool to better performance by linking corporate, people and facility performance. We help clients activate their organizational potentials by using space to improve the way employees communicate, innovate, and collaborate based on data collection and evidence through 20 years. We link people and culture with the future strategies of organizations and focus on how space design in an optimal way can advance relations between people so that well-being and quality are increased and create new value!
Together with ISS, we curate experiences by linking customers’ demands to future workplace design and service experience – connecting space to people and productivity. We are currently in the process of an exciting growth journey together with ISS, utilizing SIGNAL’s workplace expertise as a trusted advisor towards clients. In addition to the office in London, we also have offices in Oslo and Copenhagen, where ISS also has a strong presence and is working with global strategic customers.
MAIN ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Update of SIGNAL’s external communication strategy with focus on re-thinking SIGNAL’s visibility and presence on social media, presence/speaks at conferences etc.
- Close contact with ISS communication and marketing to create alignment and coordinate communication efforts across SIGNAL and ISS
- Development of articles for relevant magazines, in close cooperation with Global Head of Workplace Management and Design
- Development and update of content plans for data posts, news regarding conference speaks, job adverts, publications, articles as well as video material and image references
- Ongoing update of SIGNALs external communication channels (homepage, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- Proactively contact and coordinate with Danish and foreign conferences regarding positioning of SIGNAL/ISS as SME/speaker
- Development of presentations and conference speaks in cooperation with Global Head of Workplace Management and Design
- Development and update of SIGNALs generic sales material, e.g. Company Profile etc.
- Development of sales material and customer presentations needed for sales meetings for both SIGNAL and SIGNAL/ISS
- Development of strategic presentations for ISS customer meetings / participation in meetings with ISS / produce content / maybe also act as Project Manager on selected projects
- Internal communication
- Coordination of travels for the Global Head of Workplace Management and design, and ensure execution from the Piccoline
- Ensure planning and booking of internal and external meetings in cooperation with Global Head of Workplace Management and Design
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROFILE WITH THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Master’s in communication, or similar background
- 2 – 5 years relevant experience and fluent in business English
- Passionate about pushing the boundaries within communication
- Ability to be accurate and to the point in the communication
- Ability to inform and inspire your audience at the same time
- Good at engaging with other people
- Ability to keep calm and focused on all tasks in challenging situations
- Be robust to handle tight deadlines, many iterations, high intensity and top management attention
- Good at working independently and think out of the box
- A proactive team player who can leverage the collective knowledge in the entire organisation
Interesting perspectives, fantastic colleagues and much room for personal development are just some of our advantages we offer. You will also be a part of a large global organization, where the customers and the projects are both interesting and challenging. You will join us on our amazing growth business journey, collaborating across countries and you will be able to make a noticeable difference.
Submit your application, CV and portfolio to Trine Lops, firstname.lastname@example.org before 10.10.2020.
You are also welcome to reach out if you have any questions.