Are you ambitious and do you want to be part of an innovative company, that has initiated the execution of an ambitious global growth strategy? Are you embracing the changing world around us with curiosity, and understanding how design plays an important role in enabling us to navigate the change? Can you challenge and rethink our established design processes, to secure our unique broader value proposition is apparent through truly innovative design solutions? Do you master both rational and strategic thinking, and are you able to apply practical planning & execution? Can you inspire your team to take a different approach in their work, bringing out the very best in everyone within? Can you manage client expectations and deliver cutting edge creative yet functional results?
If the answer to the above is “Yes”, you may well be our new Head of Design.
SIGNAL is a multidisciplinary consultancy, working with space design as a strategic tool to enhance performance, through linking corporate, people and facility performance. We help clients activate their organizational potentials, by using space to improve the way employees communicate, innovate, and collaborate, based on our unique data collection and translation. We link people and culture with future strategies of organizations, and focus on how space design in an optimal way can enhance relations between people, so that well-being and quality is unleashed, and ultimately add value for all stakeholders.
SIGNAL is owned by ISS Group, and serve as a Global Center of Excellence within. Our ambition is to be the global leader in Strategic Workplace Management and Design. ISS is one of the world’s largest companies and acknowledged as leading in Facility Services. Among the customers are the world’s strongest brands and leading companies, making those our primary core customers.
We are in the process of an exciting growth journey – in addition to our existing offices in Copenhagen, Oslo and London, we will in the coming years be opening offices in other regions where ISS has a strong representation and are working for global strategic customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The position is based in our Copenhagen office, which serves as Center of Excellence within ISS/SIGNAL. You will lead the development of a cutting edge, inspiring and innovative design culture at SIGNAL. You will be part of an interdisciplinary team where design plays a key role in our integrated consultancy services within Strategic Workplace Management. Your role & responsibilities will among others cover:
- Develop an ambitious and innovative design culture at SIGNAL delivering creative and surprising results.
- Engage in translation of rich data to meaningful design applications
- Explore client aspirations and manage client expectations, by linking their outcome demands to future workplace design and service experience – connecting space to people, productivity and well-being
- Proactively turn to colleagues to coach and ensure the quality of our projects from developing concepts, story and mood boards, to the final deliveries of detailed design and evaluation
- Monitoring the quality of output of all our creative work
- Striving for continuous improvement and set new standards of excellence
- Bring SIGNAL Strategic Workplace Design to the next level and positioning SIGNAL as a globally leading brand within our field.
- Secure photo documentation of selected completed projects.
- Heading selected key projects as project manager.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate team leader, well experienced, preferably with global outlook, and with a deeper understanding and passion in Strategic Workplace Design. We are looking for at profile with the following qualifications:
- Designer, Architect or equivalent professional background.
- Excellent strategic understanding and communication skills and the ability to manage key stakeholders, internal as well as external, across multiple projects.
- Commercial accountability through accurate scoping and quoting of work
- A strong working knowledge of Strategic Workplace Design.
- Work in close collaboration with colleagues, in interdisciplinary teams, developing innovative design response to strategic data and analysis.
- At least seven years’ experience in a senior architect/designer and/or senior project management role.
- Ability to lead design projects from strategic analysis and concept development to implementation and beyond
- Proven track record in design and project delivery
Send your application and CV to Mads Lindenskov Tamborg, on Mads.Lindenskov.Tamborg@signal.issworld.com before 01.12.2018. If you have questions to the job please contact Kaj Helstrand, Director SIGNAL DK +45 4085 6616.