BY SHARING WE ALL GET ACCESS TO MORE
Only by challenging habits for how we use space, we help customers optimise places by reducing maintenance costs and carbon footprint. We uncover all unused resources and without any rebuild, we transform spaces for better use, better facilities and new talent.
- A space optimisation strategy that enables a complete redesign without rebuilding, and only by challenging habits for how space is used
- An occupancy study where data is collected either by sensors in the building, or onsite manual observations
- Outlined possibilities for optimisation and the required change management process
- Information about where in the building is it most often lively, where is it most often empty, where informal meetings take place, etc.
- Identifying unused resources and activating them for new and better purposes, without any rebuilding of existing spaces
- More employees on same or less space, reduced costs and improved, more productive and attractive workplaces
- Potential to optimise space while ensuring that facilities are in fact fit for purpose – this way designing an attractive workplace in a particularly cost-effective way