Are you an ambitious and experienced architect/interior architect looking to take the next step in your career? Do you aspire to become a professional inspiration for others? Do you have experience in designing working and learning environments? Do you want to work in an interdisciplinary way and develop innovative solutions based on active user involvement? Can you imagine being part of an internationally renowned professional community of specialists in organizational development and design?
If you answered yes to these questions, you could become our new Creative Leader.
SIGNAL is looking to strengthen our team with a senior architect/interior architect who will be responsible for raising our design deliverables to the next level. This includes leading and advancing our design team, evolving our tools and design methodology, and leading larger multidisciplinary and fact-based projects, with thorough user involvement.
The position reports to the Managing Director in Norway and will also coordinate closely with SIGNAL’s Head of Design.
- Master’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Architecture. Other strategic design backgrounds may be relevant.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience.
- Project management experience with large projects, preferably within office spaces and/or learning institutions.
- Understanding of, and interest in, building as a strategic tool.
- Documented experience with the implementation of user involvement and user processes.
- Experience with management/guidance of employees.
- Experience with public buildings/projects in the public sector is a plus.
- Further develop our design environment to become more robust, competent and clear.
- In collaboration with our Head of Design in Denmark, develop and adapt tools and methods for bringing strategic and user-centred design to our segments.
- Ensure that the design department works in a structured and focussed manner based on established methods and tools, including assisting in continuous skills enhancement and in training new employees.
- Contribute to developing SIGNAL as an attractive working environment – both socially and professionally – with a strong culture and a global mindset, where collaboration, creativity, innovation and execution are at the core of our work.
- Lead and manage projects in the design phase with responsibility for finances, staffing, quality and progress.
- Providing general strategic council and advice to our end users, acting as their Trusted Advisor.
Interested? Or just want to find out more? Get in touch with our Administration Manager Vibeke Lund Aadland.
Call her at 92 897 486 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIGNAL is an interdisciplinary environment that works with space as a strategic tool for developing the viability and ability of businesses to achieve their goals. In addition to architects and interior architects, our team includes experts in change management, organizational development, service management and various social disciplines. We connect people and culture with the organisation’s strategy, and optimize the use of land with the aim of strengthening relationships and changing the way people work and interact.
Our ambition is to become a global leader in strategic workplace management and design.
SIGNAL is owned by the ISS Group and is a Global Centre of Excellence within the ISS Group. ISS is one of the world’s largest employers and is a leader in workplace experience and facility management. SIGNAL is growing steadily and currently employs 45 people across offices in Denmark, England and Norway. We serve customers in over 10 countries and have plans to establish ourselves in regions where ISS is strongly represented to work with global customers at a strategic level.
Our customers range widely; from private companies – some of them strong, global brands – to state and municipal businesses, as well as a range of clients at various levels in school and education.