We look for the game-changers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge of behavioural science and use the power of nudging to enrich peoples’ lives around the world. If this sounds like you, then you may be our new behaviour designer.
Depending on where you are located, you can join our office in either Copenhagen or London.
“We unlock our costumers’ potential for performance by using space as a tool to increase the way people communicate, innovate and collaborate!”
SIGNAL is part of ISS and a global excellence centre in the field of strategic workplace management and design. We are a consultancy working with design of spaces as a strategic tool to better performance by linking corporate, people and facility performance. We help clients activate their organizational potentials by using space to improve the way employees communicate, innovate, and collaborate based on data collection and evidence through 20 years. We link people and culture with the future strategies of organizations and focus on how space design in an optimal way can advance relations between people so that well-being and quality are increased and create new value!
Together with ISS, we curate experiences by linking customers’ demands to future workplace design and service experience – connecting space to people and productivity. We are currently in the process of an exciting growth journey together with ISS, utilizing SIGNAL’s workplace expertise as a trusted advisor towards clients. In addition to the office in London, we also have offices in Oslo and Copenhagen, where ISS also has a strong presence and is working with global strategic customers.
MAIN ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help customers design global behavioral change – turning ambitions and strategy into results
- Design proposals to nudge / change people behaviour
- Help customers make the right strategic decisions – and develop and design solutions and messages to make it happen
- Work with user journeys to and behavioral patterns
- Ideation and concept development
- Test setup and impact measurement for continuous improvement
- Field research and documentation
- Interaction with clients, meetings and presentations
- Develop and monitor projects budgets
- Participation in business development effort
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROFILE WITH THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Nudging / Behavioural Designer, psychologist, sociologist or similar professional background
- 2 – 5 years of relevant experience and fluent in business English
- Passionate about applying behavioral theory to actual problems
- Ability to create changes through solutions for people
- Ability to map intended behavior, perform qualified behavioral analysis, identify barriers and implement potential nudging and design solutions
- Ability to implement a behavioral mindset in organisations
- Great at researching behavioral trends
- Good at engaging and motivating other people
- Project management experience is a plus (control of timelines, hours, budgets, and fees)
- Ability to keep calm and focused on all tasks in challenging situations (e.g. ad hoc tasks and short deadlines)
Interesting perspectives, fantastic colleagues and much room for personal development are just some of our advantages we offer. You will also be a part of a large global organization, where the customers and the projects are both interesting and challenging. You will join us on our amazing growth business journey, collaborating across countries and you will be able to make a noticeable difference.
SIGNAL is on a journey of expanding and scaling our business. We are therefore looking for the right people to support this journey, including those with additional competences to expand our team. We do not have a fixed date for when we will be welcoming our new colleague, but we are very eager to talk to capable and interested candidates who can potentially support our journey. If this interests you, please submit your application, CV and portfolio to Trine Lops, firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to reach out if you have any questions.