We look for the game-changers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. Can you take ownership of data and analytical projects? End to end from scoping, developing, extracting, analysing to presenting data to various stakeholders both internally and externally? If this sounds like you, then you may be our new Senior Analyst at SIGNAL Analytics.
“We unlock our costumers’ potential for performance by using space as a tool to increase the way people communicate, innovate and collaborate!”
SIGNAL is part of ISS and a global excellence centre in the field of strategic workplace management and design. We are a consultancy working with design of spaces as a strategic tool to better performance by linking corporate, people and facility performance. We help clients activate their organizational potentials by using space to improve the way employees communicate, innovate, and collaborate based on data collection and evidence through 20 years. We link people and culture with the future strategies of organizations and focus on how space design in an optimal way can advance relations between people so that well-being and quality are increased and create new value!
Together with ISS, we curate experiences by linking customers’ demands to future workplace design and service experience – connecting space to people and productivity.
We are currently in the process of an exciting growth journey together with ISS, utilizing SIGNAL’s workplace expertise as a trusted advisor towards clients. In addition to the office in London, we also have offices in Oslo and Copenhagen, where ISS also has a strong presence and is working with global strategic customers.
MAIN ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
At SIGNAL Analytics, we work with data driven research as a crucial foundation for our product development and delivery. Behavioural workplace data is a key differentiator for us to offer robust and impactful recommendations and solutions to our clients. We collect data through all our projects, which we are continuously analysing and utilizing to optimize and develop additional offerings to our clients. You will be a part of SIGNAL Analytics and expected to own the responsibility for:
- Early client dialogues
- Scope analytics projects
- Plan, follow and execute project within time and budget
- Execute on data collection through quantitative and qualitative methods
- Structure and analyse small to very large quantitative data sets
- Structure and analyse small to very large qualitative data sets
- Utilize your capabilities within statistical modelling
- Create structured and well-designed data presentations
- Be the link between data and design in the organisation
- Present findings and recommendations to clients and stakeholders
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROFILE WITH THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Master’s degree in a relevant field of study
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience as project manager (control of timelines, hours, budgets, and fees)
- Data savvy and love crunching numbers
- Experienced working with qualitative and quantitative data
- Experienced in statistics and can handle and analyse any amount of data quantities, find patterns and cause-and-effect
- Have excellent research capabilities
- Proficient in business intelligence tools
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proactive team player who can coach the rest of the organisation to work strategically with data & analytics
- Ability to keep calm and focused on all tasks in challenging situations (e.g. ad hoc tasks and short deadlines)
Interesting perspectives, fantastic colleagues and much room for personal development are just some of our advantages we offer. You will also be a part of a large global organization, where the customers and the projects are both interesting and challenging. You will join us on our amazing growth business journey, collaborating across countries and you will be able to make a noticeable difference.
SIGNAL is on a journey of expanding and scaling our business. We are therefore looking for the right people to support this journey, including those with additional competences to expand our team. We do not have a fixed date for when we will be welcoming our new colleague, but we are very eager to talk to capable and interested candidates who can potentially support our journey. If this interests you, please submit your application and CV to Kadir Ünver, Kadir.email@example.com. You are also welcome to reach out by e-mail, if you have any questions.